Friday, March 16, 2012

First Post By A Gorgeous Local Person :)


Today is the day that i reunite with my boyfriend who stayed in Manila for almost a month. 
Since Davao is celebrating it's "Araw ng Dabaw" and my boyfriend and i were celebrating our "reunion", I decided to fill in both celebrations by wearing a locally designed dress, which by the way happens to be one of my favorites. 

 The perfect dress to wear for Davao, and for my boyfriend! HAHA! :D 
Of course, i didn't want to wear anything hassle to distract me during a wonderful day for our city and yes, OUR DATE! 
So i threw in a dress that's absolutely fabulous in it's locality, and amazingly comfortable to wear during a day with my baby! :)


Here's a pair of earrings i like to wear during "just for nothing kinda days"
I bought this at a tiangge for only 50pesos! Cheap and nice :)


A bracelet i wore to match the whole "gorgeous local person" kinda look. 
Bought this online (@Fab Online Shop) for only 150pesos! Sulit di ba? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment